Friday 10 June 2011

yay ! <3
its holiday i've been longing for !
no more EXAM no more STRESS :DD

we'll be heading to BANDUNG soon ! lalalalaal~
life's good when it come to this
but stupid me, i should have decided to stay longer
we will only stay for a couple of days ><
its okay , better than nothing
i am well prepared to be a shopaholic :D

finally i can catch some breath bcos today is weekend
been sleepless during these few days

anyway we r lookin forward for this holiday !

thanks for being so patient bby. i haven been quite temperament during this stress season
probably you are the only one who can bear with my bad temper and i know its bcos you love me
i am getting more in love with you baby, and i feel like being with you is a part of me now. its been like my daily activity which i cant lack for. i love you :*

No comments:

Post a Comment