Monday 18 June 2012

i love you

been very temperament lately (most of the time actually) 
but you still being patient and understanding
though there were some conflicts but i feel our love has just grown stronger 
now i have been trying not to mix my bad mood with my bad attitude dear
thanks for your unlimited love 
sorry i'm a bad spoiled girlfriend all the time ><
thinking back we have bcm so inseparable
i dont know back to one and a half years ago, what my life would be..without you
i might still a lil girl who never understand what is the true meaning of having a lover 
still enjoy the chemistry-feeling, blindly choosing for a right one instead of the one who completes me.
it was never been shallowly catch a movie, dinner, roses, i love you, i miss you
you show me what is sacrifice and how a man could strive for relationship
i did not believe a promise from man
i did not think that a man would hold his words forever.
i was just oh well, that's so sweet of you.
but it's you
changing my view from OH MAN, ALRIGHT, I DO LIKE YOU and then LOVE YOU dearly.
sorry i have been very hard to fall in love, to give all my feeling. but you made it happen 
thank you for accepting my stubbornness, my clumsiness, my laziness, and everything
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment