Tuesday 21 February 2012

CD

countdown ..
almost cant sleep all night long this weeks or maybe month,
dont know what i was thinking about..

happy,,sad,,past,,future,,
meaning of life..

just a few of days more we've been together for a year
Ive learned many things..
about how precious is my life..
about how to love and to be loved..
and how to pass all the problems..
thanks to my wonderful by that come to my life..brighten my life..
like shayne ward said,,nothing is impossible,,nothing is unreachable..when i am weary,,you make me stronger..this love is beautiful,,so unforgettable,,i feel no winter cold whern we are together..
 
when i look into your eyes i see my future now,,
through the hardest days,,u re the reason,,my only reason..
 
i always ask..
what is the meaning of happiness..
now,,i know..
my happiness is when you my only one happy..
 
hope you cant hold on,,patient with my worst and always stand by me dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment