Tuesday 14 February 2012

HOW I AM FEELING

thanks dear for the wonderful night. i was still surprised
thanks for the beautiful flowers with the beautiful meaning.
sorry for what happened last night that might add a scratch to our memories.
you told me the meaning the flowers and i believe it

3 stalks of white roses, i love you truly too
9 stalks of red roses, i want an eternity too
and 12 i will promise to love you always, you know i do, and i never break this promise

you have to be strong as i will collapse facing problems too.
i know i can never mend the hole in your heart with my limited love
but baby, everytime it happened, my heart broke into pieces too
how i wish i could help you but my existence doesnt bring any difference.

i cant stop tearing until now and i dont even know what i am tearing for.
i am really exhausted for all the things i went through,
lots of negative emotions that i couldnt handle, all beyond my ability
i wish i wasnt an adult now so i can still cry in somebody's arm.
telling them how devastated and helpless i am.
hence i need you to stay strong and hold me, for my sake
i cant always stand up again and hold you from troubles
so this time will you help me?

dont try to give up and walk away blaming all the faults on yourself.
i never gv up on you and you shouldnt gv up on yourself too.
dont push me for the so called another happiness
i dont want to. i wont leave you in lurch cos i need you to build our future that we used to strive for.

i dont know how long i can hold on, but im using all i have to face this
dont disappoint me, i am not that strong too, i need you to grow up with me.
you said you dont wanna face this world alone without me. im still around.
for all efforts and sacrifices we've been putting for almost a year, we must hold on

No comments:

Post a Comment