Sunday 1 May 2011

back to post

bad cough attack ;(
it's been a torment bcos i didnt have a good sleep and i have to watch my diet. no icy beverage, no choco, no fried thingy .
the only lucky thing i found in this bad cough is care from my baby and his parents.
his mom kept giving me medicines. keep eye on my condition and always remind me to drink warm water. the same goes to his dad, he always fret over the menu when we eat out and ask baby to not always talking to me. talking makes me cough and tired, the reason.

baby more anxious. he is the one who monitoring me and my medication.
how funny when he and his family take this slight problem seriously yet my own family didnt even say or do anything. well, they are not to blame bcos i seldom stay at home on weekend. i didnt keep them updated and vice versa.
urgh watever. im blessed enough to be who i am for today.

baby, dont always dream about weird things please.well i am talking crap bcos nobody can control what they wish to dream for. But once and again he always has dreams like that and i think maybe he lacks the sense of security being with me. i am nothing compared to others. there are plenty babes out there and i can say that i am just about average. nobody will take fancy on me and even there are, i doubt they can love me like u do. rest assured my heart is yours :*

P.S : i will recover soon, very soon .do not worry baby, loves *

No comments:

Post a Comment