Tuesday 10 May 2011

they wont know

im here talking about my own family whether i am showing disrespect or whatever.
u came mocking at us saying we'r being mushy on facebook with those sweet talks and u gonna delete my boy from your frienslist. I AM OKAY with that. i said go ahead.

u said its only for begining u'll soon realized its a bunch of lies.
i said NEVER MIND. i know my place.

then you say again its like a child play. u'll be embarassing yourself in case you two broke up.
HEY?? WHAT DO YOU WANT??
alright my dearest sister . we will be as low profile as we can and break up ASAP??
sounds FUNNY.

i told u "i am big enough to know what i am doing and i am the one who bearing the consquences, thanks for concern"
then u said " u only cares about your own self and ur own feeling"
YES SINCE NOBODY CARES ABOUT MINE .

hey if you were me. wouldnt you get mad?????
i live for myself not for others. then u said "live in your own world then"
if you came with a better way, less harsh words, i cant be more appreciated.

you guys are not me. how do you define our feeling and whats your right?
this is really a barriers for us.
u came and created a storm for no reason .
i am really upset over you
lets see how is my CHILD PLAY relationship going to be.
I WILL NEVER REGRET FOR WHAT I SAID TODAY (:

No comments:

Post a Comment