Wednesday 18 May 2011

i am with you

Its been quite long that i didnt keep our blog updated.
well, we are doing fine and thats all we gonna be.
even though there are so much barriers, we will walk out together.
I mean it.
he's the one who cheering me up when im down
and im the one who giving him support when he has problems.
in case we both are feeling blue, we can cry together.
stills, we are together.

you can't imagine how lucky you were being valued like nobody would.
he told me almost everyday he feels grateful to have me.
i ain't perfect. not at all.
since he can accept me the way i am, i'll do the same.

all i know is im a selfish person,
i expect more in love and i give less.
i ran away, i walk out if i get hurted.
im so afraid to get hurted
but being with him made me learn more
i try to love someone better,
i try to show my love that i never did before.
if you see the old me, u will find the difference.
i wouldnt do this for no reason
bcos he would rather hurt himself than to see me suffer
everything i do will affect him directly.
i saw it myself how my bad mood affect him
and how my laughter bcm his joy too.

i know the feeling of walking alone, i always do.
i know what is loveless
well, everybody does.
until they met their other half
now you and me, we are together.
and its not a lonely journey anymore,baby.
i am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment