Sunday 8 May 2011

there goes another stressful day after short weekend.
both baby and i are vexing over assignments. he is splitting his head over hundreds data while others sit by doing nothing.
this is really unfair. they can easily said they are not free.
but when it comes to the grade, they wont claim that they are busy.

alright i am exactly feeling the same.
mine is better but they hell no they will care about me.
stick by me just because you have no other way out, dont you?
they wont give a shit how i went through to get the result
they just doing things by surface like ok i do this and my part is DONE
the remain is YOUR BUSINESS.
since your mindset is like that then why i should think and do all of this for you ?
lets sink together.

how ridiculous that some people actually think its an easy task to get data and certain information through google with a click. if its that simple, nobody needs education really. why dont u try yourself then ? by sticking your ass for several hours on your chair ended up nothing but shit.


we are both feeling unfair but the only different is I WILL FLARE UP. i am no saint really. 
i am tired why everything must done by me. workplace and studying , they are all the same.
even they doubt my ability but stills their finger will point on me. 


its tough really. jiayou baby , for you and me .
loves







No comments:

Post a Comment