Sunday 3 April 2011

happy 1st month anniversary baby

its been a month ! baby did really surprised me! i just realized that he can really act very well , hahah.
he has been planned everything and the outing with his dad which i mentioned earlier was just an excuse. he was learning how to sew these little cute dolls with his friend and i was totally unaware !
he took me to my old school and gave me a fright. i thought something happened to the car bcos his expression was like terrified but actually was a surprised for me. then TRALAAA~ he brought out the gift and i just said BABYYYYYY !!!! aaaaaa, i got cheated ><
hahahahahah
i was really touched. he kept saying the dolls are ugly but they are way too lovely for me. thank you, baby. i am moved really.
being with you is a great bliss because i know i am loved. everything we went through was plain but this is the simple happiness i ever wanted.
i would like to spent every single anniversary with you, i love you :*



these are his big efforts for me. thank you baby >:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment