Wednesday 27 April 2011

the world and me (:

back to post.. "ms.ping" here
ehm.. quite odd introducing myself this way. hahaa
is it true some of you find difficult to identify the author?
easy. exaggerated prasing words are from my baby, ANTONY, not me hahaha :P
well i doubt anyone is reading our blog though.
never mind, here just a lil space for us to share, not to brag.

indeed like baby said everyone is feeling blue. i am no exception ;(
due to the bad weather i am really feeling vexed , moody and not fit (hey not sick yaa)
like we heard global warming is true. i dont think with most of "whatever" attitude could save this earth
poor earth ! ;(


 i am wondering if we are about to face doomsday , then why we have to slog like bull and struggle like zombie?? instead doing these sily things i'd rather enjoy my day. cos i may be able to breath today, but tomorrow is a question mark. well, easy to say.. but i still couldn't ><
i cant possibly sit by and wait for granted life.can i ?
i just can say that life is truly a dilemma .

i believe everything has its own reason and i have to carry on my life bravely and less complaining afterall. i am trying to. i dont know how to lead my life to the max making it worthwhile.
like wandering aimlessly.
but stills, being grateful for not being handicapped, for having a complete family and found my baby
wherever life takes me to, i will still love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment