Sunday 24 April 2011

mondayblue :(

Mondayblueeeee :(

Awaiting baby's reply. Wondering what is he doing now.
i never have enough of weekend
ƪ(´~`)∫

Even though sometimes we don't know what to do, we can simply stay at each other's home.
Being together with baby makes the time flies even more faster
i spend almost the whole weekend with baby
Maybe others may think we are lil bit nut cos we stick like glue , WAHAHA =))

Being with him makes me feel like I'm loved all the time. He would still say i am as beautiful as ever even I'm in the worst state of myself. Pale, messy,fat,acnes and ugly..urgh whatever
i look terrible recently :(

Being moody all the time, especially on monday..sighhh
Maybe my poor baby has to cheer me up again. Well i hope no. Don't wish to tire him out.

PS : i love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment