Monday 11 April 2011

how they colored my birthday (:

The same reason, trying to get some refreshment after few hours studying. These subject are really driving me mad :(
Well, i am here to write about my birthday celebration. It wasn't special, it wasn't spectacular but it was the best birthday celebration that i ever had. Baby gave me a surprise again. He came to my room with costumized cake on 12 am when i was about to sleep. i looked like a zombie i guess. He put a lot of efforts trying to plan with my sis and asking my bestie's opinion.
i was moved really. There were some problems he had few hours before but he still carry on this plan despite his foul mood and conditions. Thanks baby, it was more than words.
i skipped my class and went for a dinner with baby at goodies.
That class was quite important one, but i don't care.. i just wanna spend with my baby.
It was a wonderful day not because my birthday, its bcos i see how they try to make me happy, revealing their love and care. my baby, my bestie and my sister. Thanks a lot. i love you :)
i am still hoping my bday wishes will come true


Ps : i will catch up some pictures later

No comments:

Post a Comment