Monday 4 April 2011

i am sorry

i hate it  when i am feeling blue baby always be the one who has to suffer.
he needs extra patience to calm me down even it wasn't his fault.
i am just way too stubborn .
i got hard feeling when he said he doesn't really like to see me flare up and get mad .
i dunno what's wrong with me, my head filled with "yes, i am not a refined lady which can utter some nice words"
nothing wrong with his sentence but i ignored him. he started to blame himself and treated me even better. tried to give me time to figure out things alone.
how wilful i am ..
we never quarrel because he always give in to me.
i gotta learn to control my emotion . i know it's very hard , maybe i can't .
at least i will try to talk nicely to him next time. well, i hope there is no next time.

thanks for your considerate, thanks for your patience, thanks for everything baby.
only u could torelate my bad temper. i am sorry and i love you (:

No comments:

Post a Comment