Monday 25 April 2011

we love bcos we love (:

Baby's getting moody tonight bcos he heard some sarcasm words.

something like " they always stick together like others are transparent, i am wondering when they broke up, i am sick of them"

I'm supposed to get mad knowing these piercing words but instead speaking ill of the person i'd rather let the person know that "cursing other is like praying for yourself"
i am not acting to be saint, but its my point of view.

i am trying to be patient bcos this is really not the first time you try to sabotage.
i am wondering if u find us irritating or conversely interesting to provoke :)

Well whatever. If anyone attempt to broke us apart, u may try and we will show you the answer . Actually its the matter between two person and i don't think your excessive concern is necessary.

I'm just trying to cheer and assure my baby, feel free to stop viewing our blog if u find my words are unpleasant.

Lastly, there's no wrong showing our love,therefore we love. i love my baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment